Please ensure when mounting the circuit board that it is on a flat surface and not resting entirely on the OLED screen.
3D Print Faceplate for Circuit Board:
- Version 2: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1705957
- Version 1: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1694801
- Recommended Screw: http://www.mcmaster.com/#99397a066/=13omy1z
- Recommended Washer: http://www.mcmaster.com/#90295a320/=13omoh1
Recommended hardware for mounting:
- Nylon Unthreaded Spacers: http://www.mcmaster.com/#94639a471/=13oh1ds
- Nylon Flat Washer: http://www.mcmaster.com/#90295a320/=13omoh1
- M2 Machine Screw: (Example) http://www.mcmaster.com/#92010a006/=13omtb6
- M2 x 0.4 Hex Nut: http://www.mcmaster.com/#90695a025/=13omu65
- Flexing or bending the Circuit Board will cause damage to the traces.
There has been discovered an error in 10 boards that were ship. If you experience the board go into lock after 2 seconds of firing you will need to update to v1.21 beta 2.
Software / Instruction for H/O board updates:
Latest software revision: (update v1.21 beta 2)
**Must have loader installed first. Unzip file and follow directions here.